It’s hard to believe we are almost halfway through March! Zata and the Midnight Masquerade were over 2 weeks ago! Our first camp of 2010, North Philadelphia is less than 2 weeks away!
We here at IPDC have been busy, busy, busy. I have oodles, yes indeed oodles, of exciting things to tell you. BUT, most of them have some paperwork things that have to been done first. So you must wait patiently!
But for now, here are some things you can be doing:
1. We need flights for Haiti. Corporate or military transport would be preferable. Do you, or someone you know, have a connection for these? If so, please let them know about the need of IPDC.
2. March Goodness starts on Monday, 3/15. Acquaint yourself with our Razoo page, so you know where to go.
3. Tell your friends about IPDC- our story is really pretty cool. I bet there is someone you know that doesn’t know anything about us! (Including how to spell our name ) Why not share? You don’t have to ask them for money, or even a corporate jet (although we wouldn’t turn it down). Just share a story.
4. Click the button. Every day! Download the toolbar to every computer you touch. And if you have both Mozilla and Internet Explorer, make sure you have the toolbar in each.
5. Use GoodSearch to search the web and GoodShop for your online shopping. Be sure to designate Indigenous Pitch Dance Collective as your charity. We get a portion of every purchase and a donation per search.
6. Stay tuned! There’s more good, exciting stuff on the way!!!